Boat Fishing - vacation, trip, party

If you're keen to find a fun family activity, then give boat fishing a try. There's nothing better than heading off on your boat with the wife and kids, talking about the fish you plan to catch that day.

Friday, September 14, 2007

What should I bring on a party boat fishing? (I)

1) Food, Beverages
(I recommend fruit juices and soft drinks-while I do occasionally indulge in moderation in alcholic beverages, I find that they hurt my fishing abilities and make me take too many trips to the 'head'. Also, some boats prohibit alchohol on board.) Some boats sell food and drinks on board so check with the boat before going out.

2) A camera
(sealed in a Zip Lock Bag to prevent it getting wet).

3) Extra Clothing
(much colder on the water then on land)

4) Rain Gear

5) Sunscreen and Polarized Sunglasses

6) An old towel to wipe your hands on
(Trust me-this is a must)

7) Non- Marking, no-slip, warm shoes that can get wet.

8) A cooler to get your fish home in
(you probably can leave it in your car at the dock).

to be continued

BOOKMARK THIS POST

What should I bring on a party boat fishing? (I)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home